This year, we are focusing really hard on paying off ALL our debts, starting my new Etsy shop, and to plan a well deserve “US” vacation or staycation (we want to explore our new ‘home’ together).
- Pay off $9,000 NFCU credit card ✔
- Pay off $10,000 Student Loan✔
- Grand Opening for By_Ehlieshaaa Accessories ✔
- Cook more
- 750+ Credit Scores for both of Joel and I
- Increase our savings to $20k
- Go wine tasting
- Explore more together
- Stick to monthly budget binder (at least try to 85-90% of it haha)
- Take care of our health. Health is Wealth.
- Take a week long “US” vacation
- Love more
Notice how my list is just base around financial freedom & taking care of ‘Home’? It sums up everything. Take care of “Home” and everything else falls into place 🙂