Just last year, I have decided to switch up Resolutions for Bucket list. I find it harder to keep resolutions within the first 3 months, because it just feels like a burden and a “responsibility”. I have a separate bucket list, but I will pick one to two things from it and add it for the new year. Last year, I was able to add and complete five things from my bucket list (attend EDC 2015 Las Vegas, pay off one school loan, move into a new apartment, own a car, and driver’s license). Mix your bucket list with much easier things to accomplish such as ex. lose 10 pounds, get a dog, plant a garden, etc. The key to staying focus is to make a 5-year plan, have a step-by-step, and turn that step-by-step into your New Year’s list. Aim to complete at the most 50% of your list to avoid disappointment.
Here is my 2016 list: (Bold & Italic for accomplished goal<3)
- New PT and/or FT job
- Save $3k for school fund
- Pay off $5k personal loan ❤
- Pay off $1k credit card ❤
- 780+ credit score
- Drop to 120 lbs. and maintain it
- Vape all year
- Cook more, less processed food
- Drive on the Vegas freeway (yes, I am scared of freeways LOL) ❤
- Send out 5k crane to Cranes for Cancer
- Make a total $500 thread flip sales ❤
- Stat fresh, new blog ❤
What’s on your bucker list?